The Anti-Ragging Committee was established with the purpose of preventing any physical or mental torture or any disorderly conduct towards any student causing apprehension, dread, humiliation, or agitation in her.
It may consist of 4 to 5 members. One of them is convener and others are members.
- To create awareness about ragging & ensure a student-friendly environment at all times.
- To take necessary measures to achieve the objectives of eliminating the menace of ragging within the Institution.
- To act on the defaulters who are found guilty of ragging and /or abetting ragging, actively or passively, or being part of a conspiracy to promote ragging.
Anti-Ragging Committee Members:-
- Dr. Mamta Walia, Assistant Professor of Political science (Convener)
- Dr. Sheela Bathla, Assistant Professor of Sanskrit
- Dr. Neeta Sharma, Assistant Professor. of Mathematics
- Mrs. Amarjeet Kaur, Assistant Professor Commerce