To maintain a harmonious student-student and faculty-student relationship and to settle grievances of the students without any delay. The cell interacts with the students at regular intervals to know their problems.
It may consist of 4 to 5 members. One of them is convener and others are members.
- To ensure a speedy response to the grievances of the students and to maintain a peaceful atmosphere in college premises.
- To provide an environment where students can express their grievances without any fear.
- To deal with the grievances received in writing as well as verbal related to academic and administrative matters.
- Dr. Sarojini Jamadagni, (Convener)
- Dr. Sunita Rani, Asstt. Prof. of Punjabi
- Dr. Sangita Mehta, Asstt. Prof. of English