Minority Cell basically aims at facilitating the minority students to excel in academics and personality development. It enhance equal opportunities for education of minorities by financial support to students from minority communities from governmental agencies and other sources.
It may consist of 4 to 5 members. One of them is convener and others are members.
- To ensure provisions for an environment where all such students feel safe and secure.
- To facilitate financial support to students from minority communities from governmental agencies and other sources.
- To be aware of the minority students regarding various scholarships program of Government.
- To ensure protection and reservation as provided in the constitution of India.
Minority Cell Members:-
- Dr. Neeta Sharma, Convener
- Dr. Sunita Sharma
- Dr. Karnika Gupta
- Mrs. Amarjeet Kaur
- Mrs. Anju Saini