Library Services Provided to Users:
- Newspaper Clipping Service: Library provides newspaper clipping services of latest news related to college.
- Orientation Programme: Library organizes Library Orientation Programme for the new entrants in the beginning of the academic year. The aim of this programme is to make the new members more familiar with the library resources, services and rules so that they can avail library services up to a great extent.
- Internet Facility: Library provides internet facility for staff and students.
- Database Search through N-List: Library also proactively hosts the gateways of the subscribed e-resources accompanied with the links of training material to enhance the usage of e-resources by its stakeholders. Even demo/trainings for the stakeholders are also conducted to ensure the optimum utilization of e-resources.
- KOHA ILMS Web-OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue): Library provides Open Access System to all its members through computers. Students directly access their desired books from the shelves and borrow desired books from the Circulation Desk for home reading.
- 24*7 CCTV Surveillance: Library provides 24*7 CCTV Surveillance service for security of library users.
- Bar-coded Document Circulation with ILMS: library is using KOHA system which is an open integrated library system. It is a web based ILS, with a SQL database (Mysa preferred) backend with cataloging data stored in MARC and accessible via Z 39.50. KOHA has most of the features that would be expected in an ILS including various web 2.0 facilities like tagging, comment, social sharing, union catalogue facility, customizable search, circulation and borrower management and full acquisition system.
- Security Counter at Library Entrance: Property counter is situated at the main entry of the library .All the members are instructed to deposit their personal belongings; such as bag, umbrella, file, personal books(s), etc. at the property counter.