The objectives of the Internal Complaint Committee are to create a secure physical and social environment to prevent any act of sexual harassment and to uphold the commitment of the Institute to provide an environment free of gender-based discrimination
It may consist of 4 to 5 members. One of them is convener and others are members.
- To develop a policy against sexual harassment at the Institute.
- To promote a social and psychological environment to raise awareness on sexual harassment in its various forms.
- To evolve a permanent mechanism for the prevention and redressal of sexual harassment cases and other acts of gender based violence at the Institute.
- To raise awareness on sexual harassment in the campus.
Internal Complaint Committee Members:-
- Dr. Sunita Sharma, Assistant Professor (Convener)
- Dr. Anita Sharma, Assistant Professor
- Dr. Sangita Mehta, Assistant Professor
- Mrs. Amarjeet Kaur, Assistant Professor
- Sh. S.D. Pandey, Dy. Superintendent
- Ms. Kamlesh Rani, Steno Typist