The scheduled caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) cell works for promoting the special interests of students in the reserved category. It is expected to provide special inputs in areas where the students experience difficulties.
It may consist of 3 to 4 members, one of them is convener and others are its members.
- To counsel and guide SC/ST students and help them to manage academic and personal issues of college life effectively.
- To ensure provisions of an environment where all such students feel safe and secure.
- To aware the SC/ST students regarding various scholarship programs of State Government and UGC.
- To circulate state Government and UGC decisions about different scholarship programs.
- To communicate with the students and motivate them for better future planning.
SC/ST Committee members:-
- Mrs. Deepti Sharma (Convener)
- Dr. Anita Sharma, Asstt. Prof. of Music (V)
- Dr. Mamta Walia, Asstt. Prof. of Pol. Sci.
- Mrs. Anju Saini, Librarian